Friday, February 7, 2014

D&D Airship



An airship that I came up with for my players to go bounding across Faerun. That is until they found a "Deck of Many Things" that resulted in an nonviable party to continue the campaign... But, I did spend some time coming up with it, so I figured there may be a party out there in need of an airship for their Dungeons and Dragons adventures.





Some of you might notice that the interior is far bigger than the dimensions of the boat itself... Well, that's where extra dimensional spaces come into play. Also, the cargo hold map is not facing the right way when laid out properly with the rest of the maps...  Wrong perspective and the only solution is to either ignore that little bit, or redraw it... I chose to ignore it...



 I also created a top down map of the deck and a character sheet for the ship. I homebrewed the damaged mast speed rules. Just thought it would be more interesting that way... I also planned on having damage have to be repaired by a master shipwright at 100 Gp / hit point of damage. I wanted the players to value their ship and protect it so there needed to be a Gp consequence for damage. 

Anyways, I hope someone out there DM or player might find use of these. If you like it and use it, I'd be interested in hearing what kind of adventure you conducted with it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment